ReOPening ANNOUNCeMENT and COVID-19 Public Safety Protocols
After weeks of mandated separation, we feel that we are at a place where we can safely hold Sunday Services. Consequently, we are announcing that our first public service will be on Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 10:00 am. Although the conditions will be different, we look forward to reconnecting with our Unity Family and spending time together in celebration and fellowship. However, to protect your health, there are certain Idaho State safety protocols that we must enforce. It is critical that we adopt these guidelines to protect each other from potential infection. To attend service in person, you must be willing to accept and practice the following guidelines while in our Spiritual Center.
- You must be healthy. If you are experiencing any signs of illness or if you are in a known risk category, please stay home.
- Wear a mask and keep in on at all times. One will be provided if needed.
- Refrain from touching others in any way unless you live together.
- Where possible, practice physical distancing of 6 feet.
- Follow the direction and guidance of our greeters regarding seating and physical distancing.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer liberally.
Typically, a community potluck occurs after the service on the first Sunday of every month. This recurring event is suspended until it is safe to hold large public gatherings.